What is a Cosmic Cowboy?
A Cosmic Cowboy is a person equally at home in the country or the city. They embrace new ways of doing things (Cosmic) while remembering the values that make us great (Cowboy). They crave authenticity, value quality, and hate labels. A Cosmic Cowboy has Willie Nelson, Led Zeppelin, and The White Stripes on the same playlist.
Cosmic Cowboy Grill Core Values:
- Always tell the truth – by using honest, responsibly-sourced ingredients
- Take pride in your work – by serving healthy and innovative food
- Treat others with respect – by pleasing our customers and being a good place to work
- Be true to yourself -- by offering an authentic and unique dining experience
Top 10 Reasons to Eat at Cosmic Cowboy Grill
- Great tasting food that is healthy and nutritious
- Unique and beautifully prepared dishes
- Honest ingredients cooked in full view of the customer
- Vegetarian, vegan, low-carb, and gluten free options
- Quick and friendly service provided by fun and caring employees
- Convenient location with easy access and free parking
- Comfortable dining room that accommodates groups large or small
- Complete meals to bring home to the family
- Fresh tortillas with each meal
- Easy online ordering
- Butternut squash soup!
The Original Cosmic Cowboys
The original Cosmic Cowboys were country and rock musicians in Austin, Texas that melded rock, country, folk and blues to create an entirely new style of music. Performers like Willie Nelson, Jerry Jeff Walker, Kris Kristofferson, and Hank Williams, Jr. turned their backs on Nashville and started making music that broke the corporate mold.